6th – 13th August 2016
Cowes Week program
Join our Great Escapes Yacht Charter team for Cowes Week. Join for the whole week or individual days. We specialise in taking mixed ability crews racing at some of the best regattas in the world. Your professional team aboard Great Escape will ensure you have a memorable regatta.
Great Escape our Jeanneau 52.2 will be berthed in Shepards Wharf Marina for the regatta. Shoreside activities include a Nightclub and Evening Entertainment at the beer tent. Shepards is restricted to competitors only, unlike Cowes Yacht Haven which is open to the general public.
Berthing aboard is available for up to 9 in shared double cabins, alternative accommodation ashore is organized for additional crew. We sail with a crew of 14 and there are more than enough positions for all crew to be actively involved in racing the boat.
Cowes Week Team kit
- Crew shirts are provided for all Cowes Week crew and we also provide branded 'foulies' for you to wear during the regatta.
2016 Cowes Week dates:
Cowes week starts: 6th August 2016
Cowes week finish: 13th August 2016
Cowes Week package includes:
- Racing in Black Group IRC Division with Race experienced Skipper and 2 crew
- Use of foul weather gear
- Safety gear
- Packed Lunch with soft drinks whilst racing.
- Accommodation on board the night before you race.
- Berthing in Shepards Wharf Marina
- Entry to Shepards Wharf regatta Village
Whole Regatta 8 days incl Practice day on Friday - £1200 per person.
1st Weekend Package - £375 for first Saturday and Sunday incl. Friday afternoon.